First big names for Dublin Comic Con 2019 announced
With Dublin Comic Con just a few months away, the organisers have just announced the first major names that will be in attendance over the course of the weekend. The line up is made up of stars of both the big and small screen and include:
Pom Klementieff who plays ‘Mantis’ in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 and Marvel’s Avengers Infinity War.
James Marsters, better known as ‘Spike’ from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Supernatural.
Jason David Frank, the original Green Power Ranger from the original Power Rangers series
Michael Cudlitz from The Walking Dead (Abraham Ford), Southland and Band of Brothers
We’ve also been told that further special guests will be announced soon, to take part in Q&A’s, signings, and photoshoots. And in addition to celebrity meet and greets at the event, Comic Con attendees will also enjoy:
- Interactive sets where attendees test their nerve among the walking dead, or a 14ft Alien
- Cosplay Village and competitions
- Traders Hall with everything from collector’s edition comics and games to vintage figures
- Console, retro and tabletop gaming zones
- Workshops, escape rooms and more
The event takes place at the Convention Centre Dublin on March 9th, from 10.30am to 6pm and March 10th from 10.30am to 5pm. General admission costs €20 and family passes cost €50. You can book your tickets at www.dublincomiccon.com and Eventbrite.