Samsung Galaxy S10 Experience arriving in cities across Ireland next week
With the new Samsung Galaxy S10 family of phones arriving in Ireland tomorrow, Samsung Ireland are looking to bring the new set of devices on a road trip around Ireland to let potential buyers get up close and personal with their latest offerings.
Dubbed the ‘Samsung Galaxy S10 Experience’, the pop up experiential zone will be arriving into Dublin, Cork and Galway next week and there will also be a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy S10 along with other Samsung goodies at the event.
Here’s a breakdown of when and where the Samsung Galaxy S10 Experience will be located next week:
- Thursday 14th March – Mahon Point Shopping Centre, Co. Cork – 10am – 7pm
- Friday 15th March – Spanish Arch, 2 The Long Walk, Galway – 10am – 7pm
- Saturday 16th March – Dundrum Town Centre, Co. Dublin – 10am – 7pm
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Experience will feature three levels of Samsung content including:
- S10 Selfie Station – This will be an area dedicated to capturing ‘the most stunning selfies’. Surrounded by ring lights, wind machine props and with a ‘glam squad’ right on hand to get you selfie ready.
- AKG Sound Lounge – Samsung are looking to show off their latest audio acquisition with their own dedicated AKG Sound Lounge at the pop up which will let attendees experience the new Galaxy Buds that launched alongside the new S10 range of phones. Tuned by AKG and lasting 5 hours on a charge, these new buds are looking to take on Apple’s very own AirPods.
- Samsung Selfie Nail Bar – There will also be a section that will allow you to ‘create a fabulous manicure’ with the customised Samsung selfie nail bar and its here Samsung will be showing off the new dedicated Instagram mode built directly into the Galaxy S10’s camera.
- The Magic of Samsung Galaxy S10 – Illusionist and mentalist Joel Mawhinney will also be on hand to keep guests entertained as they make their way around the experience.
- The Angle Viewing Deck: To ‘top’ off the experience, Samsung will also have its own top-level observation deck allowing users to test of the new ultra-wide angle lens on the new Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ models.
Access to the Experience will be free of charge and will operate a walk-in entry system for those interested to see what’s on offer.