The age of the cheap, decent, smartphone is here… and the key word is decent there. No longer are cheap costing smartphones considered not as good as their more expensive counterparts.
A prime example of this is the Vodafone Smart Speed 6.
The features of the Smart speed 6 include:
- Comfortable to hold and use in the hand – 132.2mm x 65.1mm x 9.99mm dimensions.
- Anthracite finish, the build quality is evident in a smooth finish and substantial feel (146 grams).
- Flipboard for news comes pre-loaded and looks great on the 4.5” (11.43 cm) Full Wide Video Graphics Array display (854 x 480 screen).
- The 1.1 GHz quad-core chipset, supported by 1GB of RAM gives the phone a really responsive performance in daily use.
- Android’s Lollipop 5.1 operating system which includes a feature that will extend battery life by up to 90 minutes
- There is 8GB of internal memory (approximately 4GB available to the end user) for apps, videos and photos, plus the ability to extend it up to 32GB with a microSD card.
- The 1780 milliampere hour battery will last at least a day with normal usage before needing recharging (six hours in constant usage or up to 16 days/600 hours on standby – exact performance will vary based on individual usage).
- The Smart speed 6 has a 5 megapixel (MP) rear-facing camera and 2 MP front-facing camera. You can also shoot clear video with a 720p rear camera and 480p front camera.
Marcel de Groot said:
“Building on the launch of the Smart prime 6 and Smart ultra 6, which were very popular, the Smart speed 6 offers a similar high quality of build and will make Vodafone’s fast and reliable 4G networks accessible to even more of our customers. This is a great entry level 4G device with a snappy performance that makes it a joy to surf the internet at speed.”
The Smart speed 6 is available from all Vodafone retail stores and online through Vodafone.ie for €79.99 on Pay as you Go