REVIEW: 2020 Renault ZOE - Is this the best EV for Ireland?
Here is our review for the 2020 Renault ZOE with the now larger 52kWh battery. Derek Reilly looks at the exterior and interior along with taking it out on the road.
The 3rd generation model had some fresh new design elements such as the redesigned front grill and comes with a number of advanced driver assistance systems.
New ZOE at glance
- Increased power and range from new 52 kWh battery
- Powerful 100kW R135 electric motor delivers even stronger acceleration
- Range of 245 miles under WLTP conditions*
- Restyled exterior with more dynamic look and new colours
- Redesigned interior with premium materials and 10-inch TFT instrument cluster
- 100 percent recycled seat trim on Iconic model
- Faster charging with option of 50kW DC capability
- LED headlamps standard across the range
- Wireless smartphone charging option
- Real time charging information using EASY CONNECT app
- New regenerative braking B Mode that allows single pedal driving
- Choice of 100kW and 80kW motor options
Please click the video below to see my review of the the Renault ZOE. Please consider subscribing to the channel and hitting the like button if you did indeed liked it. I’d love to hear your positive and constructive comments under the YouTube video. All of the other EV related stories can be found here.
Derek and EV Review Ireland are also on Twitter @EVReviewIreland
Filmed in 4K